The 2018 Meeting Dates for the Parker Radio Association are set! Please mark your calendars and pay special attention to a few meeting date changes from our usual 3rd Tuesdays: 1/17, 2/22, 3/21, 4/18, 5/15, 6/19, 7/17, 8/21, 9/19, 10/16, 11/20, & 12/18. All meetings will be held at the Douglas County Library, Parker. Rooms will be either Exhibit Hall A or Exhibit Hall B. Meet & Greet time will be 6:30PM, Business Meeting at 7:00PM.
In 2018, the PRA will be holding its own Contests, of sorts. Want to earn some bragging rights at an upcoming meeting? Want to challenge a fellow club member in operating? The challenge is easy! Here’s the details:
- Be a net control operator on our Monday or Tuesday Night net – 25 points (1X)
- Do Both in Same Week – 35 points each night
- Participate in our Monday or Tuesday Night net – 5 points (1X)
- Do Both in the Same Week – 10 points each night
- Provide Comments or Questions & Actively Participate in the Net – 10 points each night
- Check in “for the count” or “no traffic” – Minus 75 points (BOO!)
Point tallies will be shown at each monthly meeting. Prizes will be awarded quarterly at the April/July/October meetings. Yearly Grand Prize awarded in December!
Mondays – Digital Net on XRF223B at 8:30PM
Tuesdays – Analog Net on W0CFI/R, 448.675 – (100Hz) at 8:00PM
No better reason to get on the air, participate and earn some additional bragging rights in 2018!